Lonely Planet Nepal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak in the hustle-and-bustle of Kathmandu's Durbar Square,
trek to the base of the world's highest mountain, or raft the rapids of the Bhote Kosi; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Nepal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Nepal Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, art, literature, cinema,
music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues.
- Over 11 colour maps
- Covers Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley & Around, Pokhara, The Terai & Mahabharat Range, and trekking, biking,
rafting and kayaking routes and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Nepal, our most comprehensive guide to Nepal,
is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.