Włochy - Italy
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Italy, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Italy is an extraordinary feast of heart-thumping, soul-stirring art, food and landscapes rivalled by few and coveted by millions.
Take in a gondolier’s sweet song while gliding past Venetian palaces, sample olives and wines as you traverse
Tuscany’s storybook hills, or be humbled amid thousands of years of Roman history and art;
all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Italy now!
Inside Lonely Planet Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interestsInsider tips to save time
and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature,
cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, wine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 137 colour maps.
- Liczba stron
- Cristian Bonetto, Abigail Blasi, Donna Wheeler, Belinda Dixon, Brendan Sainsbury, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Paula Hardy, Duncan Garwood, Gregor Clark
- Lonely Planet
- Data wydania