Paryż - Paris
Lonely Planet Pocket Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sunset from the steps of Sacre Coeur;
shop the flea markets and the Grands Boulevards; or start your day at the best patisseries, all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Paris:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries, Opera, Sacre-Coeur,
Montmartre, Centre Pompidou, Marais, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Musee d'Orsay, St-Germain des Pres and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Paris, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket,
provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.