Irlandia - Ireland
Lonely Planet's Best of Ireland
Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin
and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion.
Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature,
music, politics, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination.