Madryt - Madrid
Lonely Planet Pocket Madrid is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
View the marvellous frescoes at Plaza Mayor, see Picasso’s Guernica at the Reina Sofia, or have a picnic in Parque del Buen Retiro;
all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Madrid and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Madrid:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Madrid map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.