Włochy - Italy's Best Trips
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Italy's Best Trips,
your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Italy via l'auto. Featuring 38 amazing road trips,
from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can weave along the precarious Amalfi Coast
or relish a sunny drive in Tuscan hills, all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to Italy, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Italy's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 38 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules,
parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Rome, Venice, Pompeii, Dolomites, Cinque Terre, Florence, Amalfi Coast, Lake Como, Valle d'Aosta,
Tuscany, Milan, Piedmont, Italian Riviera, Abruzzo, Umbria, Emilia-Romagna, Naples, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily and more
The Perfect Choice:
Lonely Planet's Italy's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Italy via the road
and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.