Lonely Planet Peru is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see,
what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Take in the spectacle of Machu Picchu at sunrise, treat your taste buds to Lima's famous ceviche ,
or try to solve the mystery of the Nazca Lines; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Peru Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping,
and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history,
art, literature, religion, sports, landscapes, wildlife, food, drink, and more
- Over 70 color local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, Trekking the Inca Trail , and Peru Outdoors
- Coverage of North Coast, Amazon Basin, Northern Highlands, Huaraz, the Cordilleras, Central Highlands,
Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley, South Coast, Arequipa, Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, and more
The Perfect Choice:
Lonely Planet Peru, our most comprehensive guide to Peru, is perfect for those planning
to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.