Ameryka Południowa - South America
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring is your passport to all the most relevant
and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, what hidden discoveries await you,
and how to optimize your budget for an extended continental trip.
Trek the Inca Trail to mysterious Machu Picchu, float down the mighty Amazon on a riverboat, or learn to tango in Buenos Aires,
all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of South America and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's South America on a shoestring Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing,
going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, music,
cuisine, sports, wildlife, environment, architecture, literature, cinema, and current events.
- Over 179 maps
- Useful features - including If You Like, Month by Month (annual festival calendar),
and Countries at a Glance
- Coverage of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay,
Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring is perfect for those planning
to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.