Wietnam - Vietnam
Astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breathtaking natural beauty
with a unique heritage, where travel quickly becomes addictive.
Lonely Planet Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Eat, drink and shop til you drop in beautiful, ancient Hoi An; kite surf in Mui Ne;
or visit the impressive pagodas and royal tombs of Hue; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people & culture, food & drink,
arts & architecture, environment
Free, convenient pull-out Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi map (included in print version), plus over 86 maps
Covers: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Halong Bay, Mui Ne, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, Sapa,
Siem Reap & the temples of Angkor (Cambodia) and more.