Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Tuscany Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Tuscany by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way.
Walk among ancient ruins or taste your way through spectacular vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to Italy, rent a car, and hit the road along Tuscany’s countrysides!
Inside Lonely Planet Tuscany Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐colour route maps; detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features ‐ including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Covers: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Chianti, Rome and more.