Szwecja - Sweden
Lonely Planet Sweden
is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the beauty of Stockholm's glittering waterways
and cobble-stoned streets, hike through the wild natural landscape of its northern regions,
or dine on innovative Swedish cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Sweden and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Sweden Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature,
cinema, design, architecture, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Stockholm, Lappland, the Far North, Ostersund, the Bothnian Coast, Uppsala, Central Sweden,
Goteborg, the Southwest, Malmo, the South, the Southeast, Gotland, Visby, Stockholm Archipelago, and more