Lonely Planet Best of Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Gaze in wonder at Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, stroll along La Rambla and the ancient streets of the Barri Gotic,
and take your pick of tapas joints, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona Travel Guide:
• Zoom-in maps and images.
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing.
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, art, music, architecture,
Catalan culture, politics.
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: Barri Gotic, La Rambla, La Ribera, La Sagrada Familia & L’Eixample, Parc Guell, El Raval,
Barceloneta & the Waterfront, and more.