Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see
and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Catch a wave on one of Bali's legendary surf breaks, follow a colourful procession
accompanied by traditional music and dance, head to the shops for some retail therapy;
all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping,
hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you
pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua,
Ubud, Denpasar, Sanur, Benoa and more