Tajlandia - Thailand
Dive into Thailand via its legendary food and breathtaking scenery,
then go deeper with its unique culture and fascinating history.
By the time you come up for air, you’ll be planning your next visit.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Thailand, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wander through wild orchids in Mae Hong Son, charter a longtail boat on the Andaman Coast or look for tigers
and monkeys in national parks; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - current affairs, history, politics, arts, architecture,
environment, food & drink, responsible travel
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps
Covers: Bangkok, Central Thailand, Ko Chang, Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf,
Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast and more
- Liczba stron
- Mark Beales, Joe Bindloss, Isabella Noble, Damian Harper, Bruce Evans, Tim Bewer, Austin Bush, David Eimer
- Lonely Planet
- Data wydania
- Rodzaj przewodnika