Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see,
what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the blinged-out structures of Wat Phra Kaew temple,
ogle at Wat Pho’s reclining Buddha, or visit Jim Thompson’s house for exquisite artwork; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of Bangkok and begin your journey now!
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map, plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
• Useful features - including Worth a Trip, Best Walks, and For Kids
Coverage includes: Banglamphu, Chinatown, Ko Ratanakosin, Thonburi, Siam Square, Pratunam,
Ploenchit, Thanon Sukhumvit, Riverside, Silom, Lumphini, and more