Brazylia - Brazil
Brazil is blessed with powdery white-sand beaches, verdant rainforests and rhythm-filled metropolises.
Its attractions extend from frozen-in-time colonial towns, coral-fringed tropical islands and otherworldly landscapes of canyons
and waterfalls to a national joie de vivre that embraces good food, great music and fabulous festivals.
Party at Carnaval in Rio, come face to face with monkeys and other creatures in the Amazon, or snorkel the aquatic life-filled natural aquariums of Bonito, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Brazil and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Brazil is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Inside Lonely Planet Brazil:
- Full-color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, football, cinema, literature,
cuisine, nature, wildlife.
- Over 119 color maps.
Covers: The Amazon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Salvador, Bahia, Pernambuco, Paraiba, Rio Grande de Norte,
Parana, Ceara, Piaui, Maranhao, Santa Catarina, Mato Grosso and more.
- Liczba stron
- 128mm x 197mm
- Regis St. Louis, Gary Chandler, Kevin Raub, Anna Kaminski, Bridget Gleeson, Gregor Clark
- Lonely Planet
- Data wydania
- Rodzaj przewodnika