Malezja - Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei
Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see
and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Kuala Lumpur from the glittering Petronas Towers,
climb the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls in Langkawi, or glide through the water village of Kampung Ayer;
all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping,
hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - outdoor adventures, cuisine, history,
culture, politics, religion, arts, media, environment
- Over 90 maps
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei ,
our most comprehensive guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, is perfect for both exploring top sights
and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Discover Malaysia & Singapore, a photo-rich guide to the most popular attractions.