Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you.
Splash about in the shallows of Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House,
or stroll through the tranquil Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of Sydney and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping,
hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick
the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst,
Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney a colourful, easy-to-use,
and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking
only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.